“Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.” – Sam Ewig
The Atlanta heating and air experts that you hire should be dependable, trustworthy, and respectable individuals. After all, you will be opening your home or business doors to technicians, trusting them to deliver a quality maintenance tune-up, repair, or system replacement without actually getting to know them on a personal level beforehand. Choosing Atlanta heating companies that screen, train, and guide all technicians in the same way they would desire for their own service will save you a lot of unnecessary worry, regret, and discomfort.
If you wouldn’t invite someone with the following characteristics for dinner, you certainly don’t want them in charge of your HVAC system:
1. Servicing under the Influence: Believe it or not, illegal drug testing is only a standard practice of some, not all HVAC businesses in Georgia. Considering that a properly serviced furnace or cooling unit provides comfort and can eliminate the risk of deadly carbon monoxide poisoning, technicians need to make testing for carbon monoxide poisoning a mainstay in their business practices.
2. Bonnie and Clyde, At Your Service: Criminal background checks and safe driver testing are expected among several workplaces throughout the metropolitan area. Why is it that some Atlanta heating companies believe they are exempt from these tests? Most home and business owners are rightfully uneasy with rising public crime rates. Welcoming criminal activity in a place you need to feel the most secure can produce devastating results.
3. Fashionably Late Technicians: There’s nothing chic about placing a call to a professional that decides to show up whenever he or she wants. You are hiring a service, and paying your hard-earned money for it. Don’t you think the arrival terms should be up to you, instead of them? Homeowners have things to do, and places to go. Businesses need prompt solutions to prevent expensive productivity loss. Reputable HVAC experts use computerized dispatching methods, and provide GPS systems to make sure your technician knocks on the door at the exact time you are expecting him or her to arrive.
4. Unprepared and Unapologetic: In addition to arriving on time, technicians need to be fully prepared to evaluate your system and provide service in a single visit. The fact that most Atlanta heating and air businesses do not fully stock their service trucks for every possible scenario is not only irritating, it is blatantly disrespectful of your time.
5. HVAC Ignorance Is Not Bliss: Georgia families and businesses rely on indoor climate control three-hundred and sixty-five days a year. Hiring providers who are certified, licensed, bonded, and insured will prevent mistakes that are common for uneducated technicians that often lead to a system melt down. Make sure the company you choose will take care of your problem, rather than make it worse.
Bardi is your number one Atlanta heating and air provider, when you simply cannot afford to play costly games with your indoor climate system. A combination of rigorous employee testing, and a special emphasis on NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certification has made Bardi the most trustworthy, dependable, and respected company in the metropolitan area. If you’ve ever experienced HVAC technician blunders, or you plan on taking every step possible to avoid them, give the experts at Bardi a call to find out how we will ease your mind, and become the only provider you open your doors to.