Join Bardi On! Maintenance Club
FREE AMAZON Gift Card! Click here for details.
Planned Maintenance Agreements
Regular heating and air conditioning maintenance prevents problems.
For LESS than $1.00 per day,
membership in Bardi’s residential Planned Maintenance Agreements provides peace of mind.
For $12.95 per month for the first system and $5.95 per month for each additional system we will provide two (2) seasonal tune-ups on your system. You also get Priority Scheduling and a 10% parts and labor discount over non maintenance customers.
Schedule your first inspection today.
Just as your car requires routine oil & filter changes, your residential air conditioning and heating system also need regular maintenance. Regular maintenance will extend the life of your HVAC system by promoting the following:
- More reliable performance
- Lower utility bills
- Priority scheduling
- Improved safety
- Extended equipment life
- Healthier air
- Improved capacity
- 10% discount on repairs for non full coverage customers
Six reasons that planned maintenance is better at Bardi:
- Pleated filters are used to entrap 3 to 4 times more dirt than standard throwaway filters.
- Unlike our competitors, Bardi’s technicians are not paid commissions for service repairs; there is no incentive to “fix” what is not broken.
- We do not assign given time limits for the completion of a service inspection, unlike our competitors. We believe this discourages thoroughness and therefore is not in our customers’ best interest.
- Our service technicians do not receive a flat fee payment for performing maintenance inspections. We believe this discourages quality service. Our technicians take the time to get it right.
- Customers receive a quality control and performance checklist upon completion of each maintenance visit.
- Bardi’s Quality Technicians are continuously trained, are NATE Certified, and use the latest technology.