Since 1989, Bardi has provided superior service and dedication to our customers no matter how small or large the service call. Our high quality technicians perform total comfort home and commercial installations and service repairs 24/7 for your convenience.
- Each technician is experienced, highly trained in the latest technology and is NATE Certified.
- Drug Free (Bardi was the one of the first air conditioning and heating contractors in GA to be state certified as a drug free workplace)
- All employees have complete background checked & verified work history
- Driving record checked
- Use ID badges
- Are uniformed
- Use shoe covers to protect your floors
- Workmanship is guaranteed for life!
- Bonded, Insured ($10,000,000.00 General Liability coverage)
- State Licensed…GA unrestricted # CN006808
- Trucks are fully stocked so when the technician arrives, he’s ready to solve your problem.
- Our technicians are active members of the community.
- They live and work in the area, serving you and your neighbors.
- Dispatching is computerized and we optimize travel time with a GPS system that gets our technicians to your door in a fast and efficient way.
North American Technician Excellence (NATE) NATE is an independent, third-party certification body for HVAC technicians. To become NATE-certified, technicians must pass either a core service or installation exam, then one or more specialty exams. Specialties include air distribution, air conditioning, heat pumps, gas heating, and oil heating. NATE tests technicians; others train. Testing validates the technician’s knowledge and a training program’s instruction. NATE-approved testing organizations throughout out the U.S. and Canada offer NATE testing. NATE has the support of a large industry coalition of manufacturers, utilities, wholesalers, educators, technicians, contractors, and trade associations. Visit www.natex.org for more information.